2023 8th International Conference on
Biomedical Signal and Image Processing
- Submission Deadline: Before Feb. 20, 2023
- Notification of Acceptance: On Mar. 10, 2023
- Registration Deadline: Before Mar. 30, 2023
- Conference Date: July 21-23, 2023
Authors can attend the conference with paper publication or without publication. For paper publication, full paper should be submitted. For presentation only, abstract should be submitted.
* One regular registration can cover a paper within 10 pages (in single column), including all figures, tables, and references.
** One regular registration with one or more additional papers has only one proceeding book.
*** You can choose to pay in USD or CNY according to your situation. For the authors who have difficulties to pay in USD, such as Iranian, please pay in Euro.
**** If you would like to register the conference and publish your paper as the reviewer, please send email to email@example.com. (Only Ph.D. holder can apply)
***** Listener registration (Click)
******It is allowed that
Participants such as Presentation Only or
Listener can register on site. However, it is
required that filled registration form should be
submitted to the conference secretary before the
Cancellation and Refund Policy
All cancellations must be sent in writing to the conference email box: firstname.lastname@example.org and are subject to the following cancellation charges:
* Conference registration cancelled before Apr. 20, 2023 with reasonable grounds: 100% of the payment will be refunded, however an administration fee of 30USD will be charged for the service.
* Conference registration cancelled before May. 20, 2023 with reasonable grounds: 50% of the payment will be refunded.
* Conference registration cancelled before Jun. 10, 2023 with reasonable grounds: 30% of the payment will be refunded.
* Conference registration cancelled after Jun. 10, 2023 with reasonable grounds: the payment will not be refunded.
** 1. The above item is based on deduction for any bank transfer fees (30USD). 2. In case of visa rejection, no-show or early departure, no refund of registration fees will be made. 3. All refunds will be processed after the conference. 4. Due to force majeure including but not limited to earthquake, natural disaster, war and country policy, organizer reserves the rights to change the conference dates or venue with immediate effect and does not assume responsibility for any additional costs, charges, or expenses; to include, charges made for travel and lodging.
|Category||Regular Registration Fee||Onsite Registration Fee|
|ICBIP Reviewer||450 USD/3150 CNY||--|
|Student||480 USD/3360 CNY||--|
|Member||500 USD/3500 CNY||--|
|Regular||520 USD/3640 CNY||--|
|Regular||380 USD/2660 CNY||430 USD/3010 CNY|
|Student||200 USD/1400 CNY||250 USD/1750 CNY|
|Regular||250 USD/1750 CNY||300 USD/2100 CNY|
|Additional Paper (s)||350 USD/2450 CNY||--|
|Additional Page||30 USD/210 CNY One Page||--|
|Extra Proceeding||50 USD/350 CNY||--|
AUTHOR REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:
PRESENTATION ONLY/LISTENER REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES:
Participation in the technical program